Branch Health Clinic Washington Navy Yard (WNY)
Welcome to Branch Health Clinic, Washington Navy Yard! We proudly provide Medical, Dental, Occupational Health, and Industrial Hygiene support to Naval District Washington and tenant commands as well as Marine Barracks Washington. Our highly regarded faculty and staff provide clinical excellence and compassionate care to patients in the National Capital Region.
The following Services are available to our active duty patients:
- Primary Care
- Occupational Health
- Covid Vaccine: monovalent and Bivalent Covid Vaccine (To register for a Moderna or Pfizer vaccine at WNY please visit: https://informatics-stage.health.mil/DAP/Intro.aspx
- Deployment Health: (Complete your online portion at: Health https://eha.health.mil/EHA/
- Marine Corps Support - 8th & I (PHA, Sick Call)
NOTICE: PATIENTS MUST SEEK AUTHORIZATION FOR URGENT CARE Prior to seeking urgent care treatment at a non-military treatment facility, patients MUST receive authorization. During clinic hours, please call (202) 433-0244 to determine appropriate level of care (e.g. home care, office visit, referral) and after clinic hours please call the TRICARE Nurse Advise Line at 800-874-2273, option #1. If an urgent care visit is not authorized, the individual will be financially responsible for any costs incurred.
Dental Care for Active Duty:
Specialty Dental Services
Medical surveillance Physical Examination. Note: For AD that needs medical certification and surveillance physical exams. Also for employees enrolled in this program based on employees occupation, safety /Industrial hygiene survey.
- Treatment, referral, and case management of acute and chronic occupational injuries and illnesses
- Occupational audiology services in support of the hearing conservation program
- Preventive services such as immunizations to prevent disease due to occupational exposure
- Pre and Post deployment Physical Exams (civilian)
- Occupational injury and illness assessment and evaluation
- Immunizations applicable to medical certification surveillance program. Note: Influenza vaccines are allotted for active duty and family members, DoD civilians whose occupation is high risk.
- Official Travel Immunizations
- Wellness/Health Education and Promotion
- Work Site visits with Safety and Industrial Hygiene
- Navy Certified Radiation health Physical
- Support with Workers compensation specialist in reviewing occupational injury / illness
Please do not come to the OH clinic for any emergencies requiring immediate care. Examples: Chest pain, Difficulty breathing, altered mental status of loss of consciousness, head or neck injury (blunt force), active uncontrolled bleeding, eye injury, open fractures, electrical shocks or burns. Call 911 or if on base 202-433-3333.